Now Hiring: Senior ASP.Net MVC Web Developer
We are seeking a new Senior ASP.NET MVC Web Developer to join our growing team! Apply today!
Are you the best .NET developer that you know? Then Solab and Onboard Tracker™ want to hear from you!
Our OnboardTracker™ Software as a Service (SaaS) now records Personnel Logistics, Training and Competence data on people attending more than 50% of the rigs in the North Sea and in over 30 countries. We lead the field with the latest tech, we live and breathe development and we need highly engaged and motivated Developers to join our rapidly expanding team in Aberdeen.
How many true multi-tenant, SaaS, Azure projects have you been working on recently in your current role? Yeah we thought not…
Solab is one of the longest established IT services, business training & software development companies in Scotland. Based in Aberdeen, we bring knowledge, experience and expertise to the market and we proudly celebrated our 27th anniversary this year. Solab has developed an extensive range of software for local and international organisations; from small departmental applications through to large-scale enterprise platforms; deployed as both Windows and Web applications to users, and as services exposing programmatic interfaces to other systems.
Examples of our work include applications, systems and other software supporting daily global operations for: crew tracking, asset management, certification management, vessel availability & brokerage, competency management, helicopter availability etc.
The new Senior ASP.Net MVC Web Developer will have a chance to join our software development team and contribute to the growth of Onboard Tracker – our innovative software as a service platform built for highly regulated industries such as Oil & Gas.
Click the image below to download our Job Spec!
SENIOR ASP.NET MVC WEB DEVELOPER IN ABERDEEN
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Extremely Strong C# / Net and Visual Studio (2015/2017)
- Thorough knowledge and experience using core .Net technologies, MVC, Web API, LINQ, and Entity Framework
- Deep understanding of DI/IoC with containers like Autofac.
- Knowledge of design patterns (GoF) and ability to implement where appropriate
- Good experience of frontend development using HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Boostrap Framework
- Ability to establish technical architectures using the right technologies for small systems
- Experience in the complete Software Development Life Cycle, Hands-on Coding and experience with agile methodologies
- Strong Database skills including database design and writing complex queries.
- TDD/BDD, Mocking and Unit Testing with NUnit/Xunit
- Domain knowledge of oil industry – HR, recruitment, certification/competence, logistics/tracking
- Managing and running projects end to end
- Knowledge of Azure and cloud architectures
- Developing SaaS products and multi-tenanted applications
- CI/CD with tools like VSTS
- Designing and implementing RESTful APIs or OData
- CQRS & event sourced architectures
- Creating Reports/Excel/PDFs etc in Net with SSRS/Power BI etc.
- Docker for development and deployment
- .Net Core
- Mapping tools such as Automapper
- Application Insights for debugging/logging and experience with profiling.
- Telerik Kendo Web Framework
- 2:1 degree in a related field
- A strong work ethic and desire to complete projects to a high standard
- Must enjoy deep-diving into technical topics, sharing your knowledge with co-workers and the community and keeping up with the latest technologies
- A quick learner of new technologies and tools
- Effective interpersonal communication and efficient problem resolution – excellent at communicating expectations to external and internal teams
- Demonstrable experience in developing software in a mature and disciplined way
- Capable of learning a client’s business and understanding how to challenge assumptions and formulate solutions
- Ability to confidently walk into a new client setting and quickly build rapport
Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
You can also apply via LinkedIn on https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/858805063/
NOT QUITE GOT THESE SKILLS YET? WE HAVE OTHER DEVELOPER ROLES TOO!
We are looking for a Junior ASP.Net Web Developer too! Check the Job Spec here: Junior ASP.Net MVC Web Developer