Onboard Tracker, our revolutionary crew management platform is becoming more and more popular across heavily regulated sectors including energy and marine. But why has it been so widely adopted? What is it that makes Onboard Tracker so useful when managing all things people?
It is because, Crew Management is stressful.
Let’s face it, forever changing requirements makes mobilisations challenging. Ensuring your workforce is trained and competent is challenging. Last minute resource issues are challenging. Matrix errors due to data being recorded in multiple places is challenging. Compliance and tracking certification is challenging.
Well, challenge accepted!
What if we told you that Onboard Tracker takes all these challenges away?
With Onboard Tracker:
- Data required for real-time forecasting and workforce utilisation reporting is at your fingertips.
- Resource shortages or compliance issues are visible immediately – it keeps your people moving safely.
- Communications are improved, and your logistics process is strengthened to ensure you have the right person on the job every time.
- There will be no more cross referencing between systems and using multiple spreadsheets making the co-ordination of crewing rotations, training matrices and competence a breeze.
- Your moving personnel can access work rotations and training portfolios themselves through their personal portal.
With Onboard Tracker, everything is connected. All things people, expertly managed in one robust online system.
We have pulled together some short videos to demonstrate the various modules that make up Onboard Tracker below:
Module 1 – Dashboards
Every Onboard Tracker user has their own custom dashboard which is completely unique to them. KPIs for their department are clearly displayed and users are informed and empowered to carry out their operational duties direct from the system.
This includes managing:
- Expiring employee certification.
- Outstanding competence assessments.
- Non-compliances for those due onsite.
- Available resources.
- Live jobs.
- Live POB across all global assets.
- Company news.
The options are limitless to suit your specific business needs.
Module 2 – Site Management
Are you responsible for planning or crewing an asset?
The Onboard Tracker Site Management module provides users with an individual, customised portal for each work site managed by your company around the world.
This includes digital functionality to:
- Safely man all assets.
- Centrally control standard rotations as well as ad-hoc assignments for all employees.
- Manage emergency response and safety critical role fulfilment.
- Co-ordinate client scopes of work across all global jobs, projects and contracts.
- Assign correct cost cedes.
- Align to the appropriate tax sectors.
Onboard Tracker’s Site Management module, ensures you have the ability to:
- Right-size your resource pool based on demand.
- Identify potential resource shortages well in advance.
- Cover holidays and absences.
- Assign the right people to the right jobs.
When our Site Management module is combined with wider Onboard Tracker modules, the powerful tool will:
- Identify the right people for the right assignments based on availability, qualifications, skills, compliance, utilisation and even tax implications.
- Provide powerful reports for forecasting, revenue, utilisation and helps you to gather valuable management information.
Module 3 – Job Tracker
Are you responsible for logging, planning or assigning crews to client scopes, jobs or projects?
The Onboard Tracker Job Tracker module enables users to:
- Log all global jobs including key commercial data for each job.
- Plan the scope of work and identify resources required to effectively and safely carry out the job.
- Integrate with the other system modules to identify the right employee(s) to deliver the work based on their availability, experience, skills, compliance and any other criteria set by the user.
- Plan and schedule employee movements, log comments, contact employees and notify them of confirmed assignments.
- View all global jobs with sophisticated filtering options including job type, status, client, site and location.
- Identify resource shortages or gaps where cover is required due to holiday or illness.
Module 4 – Person Tracker
Onboard Tracker’s Person Tracker module, helps you to centrally manage the live tracking of all personnel so you have full visibility of where your workforce are right now, where they have been and where they are due to go:
- Work Assignments.
- Training Bookings.
- Travel Days.
- Unavailability and more.
Data can be easily filtered and grouped by occupation, team/crew, contract type, department, business unit or entity and individual or multi-select specific employees.
You can drill down deeper into the data for specifics that include the type of activity being conducted, view by project or job code or roles being resourced by employees delivering out with their core contracted role.
Module 5 – Travel
Generate individual or bulk travel requests for individual employees, crew changes or group travel direct from the Onboard Tracker system.
We also provide the option and capability to integrate with your Travel Management Company (TMC) for a fully integrated solution. This means all travel requests can be generated from Onboard Tracker, options and costs are provided by your TMC, accepted or rejected by your internal travel co-ordinators and invoices are imported and highlight any variances between expected and actual travel spend.
Module 6 – Self-Service
Module 7 – Certification
Onboard Tracker provides a single-hub where all company-wide global training matrices can be managed, reported on, reviewed and exported to give a live and accurate picture of the overall cert compliance of the organisation.
- Complex matrix requirements across occupations, clients, sites, jobs, location and more can centrally managed.
- What-if scenarios can be applied based on upcoming work assignments and what is required.
- Record multi-skilled personnel and ensure minimum manning levels are maintained at all times.
- Integrate with the other system modules to identify if your workforce is suitably skilled to deliver the work you have upcoming.
- Utilise your training data to suggest suitable personnel for upcoming scopes of work.
- Integrate with your Training Management Company or E-learning providers to book courses and automatically update certs when completed.
Our Certification module saves you time and increases the accuracy of your training data – it will become your single source of truth.
Module 8 – Competence
Manage the full competence journey from candidate, to assessor, to verifier from one connected system.
Our Competence module provides each user with their own personal competence experience:
- Candidates can maintain their own Evidence Library.
- Upload personal Competence Submissions.
- Chat to assessors and have complete visibility over their Competence progression.
- Assessors can be notified when Candidates have made submissions, leave feedback on areas of improvements or sign-off if satisfied.
- Verifiers can also be notified when assessments have been submitted for verification.
Module 9 – HR
Manage your employee’s HR activities from appraisals to issuing documents, generating mail merges or logging emergency contact information.
Module 10 – Timesheeting/Payroll
Automate your Time Sheeting & Payroll processes by connecting to accurate crewing information held within Onboard Tracker.
This results in powerful reporting or even full API integrations which mean both internal payroll teams and external payroll companies are provided with accurate, structured and relevant data to efficiently action the payment of all employees.
Module 11 – Reports
The Onboard Tracker suite of on-system, excel based and PowerBI reports ensures all company data is at your fingertips.
- Make audits easier by removing the need for manual report creation.
- Ensure historic data is held for an appropriate duration of time.
- Forecast and plan more effectively by ensuring your workforce is equipped to deal with future client demand.
If you would like anymore information, then get in contact today!