It’s the hottest, fastest moving software in town and everyone is talking about it!
Would you like to play a key role in executing our ambitious Onboard Tracker™ growth strategy to become the WORLD’s leading Crew Management platform for Energy, Renewables & Marine sectors?
Our killer team is looking for equally ambitious Sales Executives who are ready to step up and take Onboard Tracker™ to new heights. Are you ready to join a dynamic Sales Team focused on driving our dynamic software?
The ideal candidate for this role will hold at least two years’ experience in a sales role, ideally having dealt with complex or consultative sales in a software and/or Energy sector targeted environment. You will have evidence of meeting and ideally exceeding sales targets and executing a wider business growth strategy.
You will be a highly motivated self-starter with excellent listening and communication skills and can build connections with everyone you meet! Adept at managing both short and long sales cycles, you know how to turn relationships into sales.
If this sounds like a bit of you, whether you are just starting your sales career or have gained years of experience, we would love to hear from you about potential full and part time roles.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Lead and support new and existing client software demonstrations and meetings.
- Effectively communicate our value proposition to potential clients – understanding pain points and business needs and presenting solutions targeted to each specification.
- Lead generation and new business prospecting via various channels including direct outreach (LinkedIn, email, phone, networking).
- Conduct in-depth research and preparation for client meetings, demonstrations and prospecting building our market intelligence.
- Managing the full sales cycle from lead, to quote to contract. A consultative sales approach is required, and a range of sales cycle lengths will apply.
- Creating and providing client proposals.
- Responding to RFQs, bids and tenders and presenting as required.
- Supporting the Business Development Manager and wider Sales Team with ad hoc requests i.e., client contact, quote creation, meetings, demonstrations, and presentations.
- Attending and representing the organisation at trade fairs, shows, events and forums.
- Updating CRM system (HubSpot).
- Please note travel (including international) is a requirement of the role, suitable candidates will be required to hold a UK Driving Licence and have access to a car within working hours.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Hold 2+ years’ experience in a sales role. Ideally consultancy sales within the Energy and/or Tech industries.
- Hold a proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Have excellent communication skills – both written and verbal and be confident in delivering a value proposition, overcoming objections and providing consultant-level advice and recommendations.
- Hold excellent negotiation and closing skills.
- Be a highly motivated, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and seeks out opportunities, rather than waiting for them to arrive.
- A great product to sell and a great company and team to back you up
- Large market opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working environment
- Generous commission scheme
- Highly motivated team
- High levels of support and training
- Team / Social Nights & Events
- Full and Part Time Opportunities
- Senior and Junior roles available
- The role is based in Aberdeen, Scotland
- You must have a right to work in the UK and there will be no sponsorship for this role
Onboard Tracker™ is changing the landscape of crew management globally. Our fully integrated crew management SaaS tracks tens of thousands of people and crew changes around the world every day.
We are part of the Solab IT Services Group – a leading IT support company that focuses on supporting, training, and developing businesses across Scotland operating on a global scale. With 30 years of experience, Solab is a dynamic and reputable, well-established Aberdeen-based Managed IT Services Provider (MSP), who provides a complete portfolio of IT services to a wide variety of clients across North Scotland and internationally.
GREAT TECH, GREAT CLIENTS AND GREAT PEOPLE!