- Where are my people and crews?
- Who is available with the right skills?
- Which jobs and sites are they mobilised to?
- When do their certifications expire?
- What role are they in and what will they be doing?
- Who are their emergency contacts?
- How do I measure client KPI’s?
- Can I prove my people are trained and competent?
Businesses face a number of challenges when their data is stored in a multitude of systems including spreadsheets and databases. Compatibility, duplication of information, poor quality data, traceability of data, difficulty in reporting and challenges maintaining training and competency compliance for customers and regulators are common problems.
Karen Boman in her recent report “Oil, Gas IT Spending Cuts ‘Lower Than Expected'” (Rigzone) said:
Potential budget increases for IT spending will be focused on areas where oil and gas companies believe they can realize operational efficiencies and reduce costs.
Editor noticed that all oil and gas companies need to focus on operational efficiencies, cost reductions, automation, Big Data, analytics and cloud as these essential technologies and initiatives will benefit them all.
Fifty-five percent of survey respondents said they see data services as the area for the greatest potential in IT spending. Oil and gas companies are still planning to invest in IT spending in strategic areas, such as automation and analytics, Big Data, and the cloud to mitigate the impact of lower crude prices.
Undoubtedly in today’s low oil price environment, oil & gas companies must find new ways of operating more efficiently and reducing costs. 
Our recent research shown that highly regulated oil & gas industries can benefit from an innovative web-based operations & competency management system that is in day to day operation in multiple countries across 5 continents.
Onboard Tracker™️️ is an easy to use online tracking, operations and certification hub which enhances the visibility and safety of your people, crews and assets around the world.
The enterprise class design allows you to build up module by module and create efficiencies as you progress through the use of add-ons which integrate into our core product. Our open architecture, reliability and flexibility ensures your business gets its visibility back.
The benefits of Onboard Tracker™️️as an operations system are extensive and offer significant advantages to people who deal with operations, logistics, human resources, training, certification and competency on a daily basis.
- Scalable – Onboard is a Software as a Service (SaaS) platform that grows with you
- Affordable – No Capital Cost – monthly subscription model
- Enterprise class – Onboard uses secure, globally-replicating datacentres for world-wide access across multiple locations
- Integrated – Modules stand alone, work together or integrate with your company’s other systems and data sources
- Web Based – No Hardware or Software (Sign up, Switch on, Start)
- Proven Success – Onboard Tracker™️️ is in daily, world-wide use by companies of all sizes in many business sectors including the highly regulated Oil, Gas & Maritime Industries.